Saturday, December 21, 2013

Reverb 13 last day.

Today, I'd like you to revisit what you wrote on 1 December on the first day of Reverb13. How does that compare to where you are now?

Then, without thinking too hard about it, grab a pen and some paper and finish the following five sentences:

2014 is going to be MY YEAR because...I want it to be.

In 2014, I am going to do...what makes me happy.

In 2014, I am going to feel...Happiness!

In 2014, I am not going to...hold on to burdens that are not mine. I am not going to give up on me.

In December 2014, I am going to look back and say...I did it.

Thank you Kat for leading the reverb 13 journey and all those who have come and visited my blog, I have loved all the comments.


happiness

2 comments:

  1. Mel, It was delightful getting to know a part of you through #Reverb13. I look forward to keeping in touch with your blog and seeing your amazing happy-filled 2014 unfold!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. May 2014 bring you every happiness, Mel!
    Thank you so much for being such a wonderful presence in Reverb13.
    xx

    ReplyDelete