Friday, December 13, 2013

Alchemy

reverb 13 - Day 13.

In 2014, how could you explore what community means to you?
It might be a question of sharing the load, asking for help or signing on someone with a complementary skill set. Or it could be about a creative collaboration that pushes you to explore new ideas and media.

Where might the alchemy be?
Community to me is a group of people living local to one another with similar interests. I want to get more involved in 2014.
 There is a Ravelry craft group who meet up now regularly and I am hoping to join in on that next year. Friends from work often ask me to craft with them, I would like to catch up more socially with my work friends.
As mentioned previously, I would like to get involved in some fundraising for the Hamlin charity.


1 comment: