Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Prompts 4 and 5.


How are you going to celebrate your self this festive season?

I looked at this yesterday and ponderred over it for quite a while. I came up with nothing really. My birthday is December, so I have a me day then. Christmas is mostly about the kids. Spending time with them and seeing their joy with the magic is very good for my soul. I do enjoy a little too much food and relax a little, even when I am still working.

What was your dream destination in 2012 and why?

It can be a town, city, country or region -- real or imaginary -- and doesn't matter if you actually got there or not!


I have many a dream destination : Journey around Australia, New Zealand, Italy, Greece, France, Ireland, Canada, Vietnam, Fiji. Sadly they are all just dreams, but hopefully one day my dreams will come true.




No comments:

Post a Comment