Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry reverbs.



I have been busy enjoying a magical Christmas over the last 3 days. I actually had an interview on Christmas eve for my old workplace. I braved the shops after that, completed a mad gift wrapping session and then baked with my girls. We watched carols and got the girls all tucked into bed. We had a ball unwrapping pressies in the morning, my fave gift was my ereader! Then we went to mums for lunch and a swim in the pool. Today we went to the movies and watched 'Wreck it Ralph'. Now we are enjoying all our new gear and I thought I could manage a little reverb:-

24. What is the single most important habit you intend to cultivate in 2013?

My most important personal habit is probably my knitting. It is a close race with reading. these are the two me time things I do to find my inner calm. I know when I take time doing what makes me happy I am much more able to take on whatever else comes my way. Both habits I will cultivate in 2013. Eeek I can't believe we are so close to the end of 2012!!!

25. How will you be vulnerable?

I will be vulnerable by expressing my thoughts and interpretations. I am planning to say when I feel hurt or unsupported. I feel I have been holding on to my thoughts a little too much and letting them build up. Its a risk expressing what you really think.

26. How do you intend to carve out more time for the things that are the most important to you in 2013?
I am reducing my work hours to make more time. While it has been great working normal hours I have still felt quite exhausted working full time. So next year I am returning to part time to fit in crafting, reading and exercise while still making family my priority.



No comments:

Post a Comment