Sunday, October 14, 2012

More Physi

 

Today was Imogen's turn. Her 9-10 years team came 2nd. The above picture was taken just before they took to the floor. I didn't get a picture of her on her own in her individual costume, but she wore it to the inter club comps earlier in the year so below is a pic of that.


After my ramblings here yesterday about the competitiveness I spoke to the girls last night and Imogen said "its not all about winning and I have made some really good friends". I saw that today when one of the girls was one of the 'champion girls' and Imogen went over to hug and congratulate her. It was nice to see Imogen was really excited for her. Around us there were more tears and upset little girls, that still makes me feel terrible. My girls are both keen to return to Physi next year and Scarlett wants to give it another go too. Scarlett did one lesson at the beginning of the year and said she didn't want to do it anymore because it hurt her muscles!

No comments:

Post a Comment