Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Scarletts rainbow bell bottoms




I made these up with the lovely yarn I got from Susannes house of wool. I am really happy with how they turned out and more importantly so is Scarlett. Now I have to decide what to make with the other skein. I originally thought I would make 2 pairs of longies. Now I can't make up my mind.



Jay is pleased with his scarf and he looks good in it too! It matches his car so what more could he want? He isn't used to wearing a scarf but as we head into winter at our new address I think he will be needing it.




Josies old teacher Allie had a baby girl a couple of nights ago so I made her a newborn soaker. So teeny tiny aaaww! Josie also wants to make her a mobile. We are all really missing her and the school.
I need to finish Josies birthday presents and I have some yarn to make the girls some school jumpers too............................







1 comment:

  1. I love the rainbow bell bottoms. I was thinking of making a pair for little Loopity Lou - but I don't know if he'll keep them on!...:)

    ReplyDelete