Friday, May 16, 2008

Busy,busy busy!!

We have been so busy! We moved and are settling in well now. We had alot of work fixing up the new house. Actually it is a WIP. LOL!

I have applied for a student midwife program which will commence late June(fingers tightly crossed) until then I am at home - Woohoo!!

I have been having a bit of a wooly shopping spree. I got some lovely hand dyed yarn from susannes house of wool and some stitch markers. I started some bell bottom longies for Scarlett in rainbow last night.

I also went to my LYS and got some Noro, Jo Sharp and some freedom spirit. Yesterday I made an order at the wool shack for some debbie Bliss cotton, some Rowan and Cascade wools.

I also scored a wool winder and spinning book on ebay! I really have had some buying fun this week. Our local markets are on this weekend too......................

I have made Imogen and Josie some beanies. Josies is the blue one ofcourse. I have put it away for her birthday parcel. I put a crochet flower on Imogens. I am just finishing a scarf off for Jay. I used the Jo Sharp aran tweed for it. I am half way through a rainbow felt dragon for josies birthday too. I also need to make her a steiner doll like I made the other girls. She has requested a boy one. When I finish Scarletts pants I think it will be time to make myself something. Noro scarf and gloves?? clapotis??

No comments:

Post a Comment