Thursday, June 27, 2013

A teenager lives here now!

My beautiful eldest daughter Josie has turned 13! It just feels like yesterday we sang "a little ray of sunshine has come into our world ...."


Josie has made such a great start to high school and we are so proud of the girl that she is, so we decided to get her an ipad. This led me to a great idea for her mum made gift and I made her a corylus. She has also been wanting some more mummy made socks so I whipped up a last minute pair for her with a basic pattern of the ball band off the moda vera noir yarn (finished with one day to spare).


 
she loved them both very much, and her ipad of course. I am so lucky to have four daughters and I treasure the special times we have. Josie is such a kind and caring girl I am loving the journey of watching her grow.
 
 
Before you were conceived I wanted you.
Before you were born I loved you.
Before you were here an hour I knew I would die for you.
THIS IS THE MIRACLE OF LIFE.
 
[Maureen Hawkins]

No comments:

Post a Comment