Friday, March 29, 2013

Beanies!


I have made a Windschief beanie for Jay. Taking photos of beanies modelled always makes me laugh, they look like mug shots!


This time it made Jay laugh too. I also made a wee little newbie beanie, another ulli. I do love this pattern.



Last week we celebrated Harmony Day, a day of celebrating the culture of everyone who calls Australia home. The girls had a mufti day at school. They could wear cultural dress or anything in orange the official harmony day colour. We went orange.......

3 comments:

  1. Funny :)


    I love the little hat, I just pop it on my favorites on Ravelry. Thanks for the link.
    Hope you have a lovely Easter long week end :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you write and share your niche! Very interesting and different! Keep it coming! click here for more

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. https://juicewrldmerch.net/2020-high-quality-hoodies-for-mens/

    ReplyDelete