Thursday, January 26, 2012

Corners of my world


A corner in my room, my bedside. I love my lamps, my box, my little tiger and ofcourse there is always a book. I have been shopping around for an e reader, not sure which one to go for?


What else would you expect to see on my wall?


A corner in my eldest daughters room. I love her little collection of treasures.


The front of my world, I love the jacaranda. I want to put some new timber up and some old style windows in. My husbands other love, his EK. We have 2 more cars in the garage (his corner of the world ) He is very clever.


My 3 youngest girls share this room, its a very big room, and a very pink room.


A corner of my back yard, I wish the rain would stop, its even wetter today!


a corner of my kitchen, I love teapots and teacups etc. Mmmm Tea, sounds like a good idea!

Happy wet and soggy Australia Day!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am LOVING your yard Mel!
    The photo of the EK under the flowering Jacaranda is beautiful.
    Thanks for taking the time to stop and comment over my way ღ

    ReplyDelete