Thursday, October 21, 2010

A new look

Time for a little change with my Blog, I have been busy changing many things lately, little bits here and there, a makeover with this and that. I have recently lost over 20kgs and guess other things just needed to change too!!

Sure feels nice :)

In crafty news I am half way with my FLS and making a few more felt toys too, I have really been enjoying reading again too. I went and watched a movie yesterday, non animated for a change LOL. I went out with my SIL and saw Eat Pray Love, I really enjoyed it.

We are off for some family fun and adventure next weekend up the Gold Coast, will be sure to post some pics when we get back.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I saw that movie as well, thought it pretty good. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mel,
    How are you. Wow you lost 20kg you must being feeling great...:)
    When are you guys coming down this end of the world...:)

    I wanted to see that movie.I just read the book couple months ago I got it at the markets for $2.

    ReplyDelete