Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Spinning Wheel


Woohoo! Jay got me a spinning wheel today. I have been borrowing a friends and am so happy to have my own. I still have no real idea with it LOL! but I will get the hang of it eventually. Such a bargain too just $65 at the op shop.

I also got a delivery from Winterwood today. Some lovely dyed mohair, muslin,dyes, hand dyed felt piece,some 8ply rainbow wool, cane hoop, some tubing and a few other tid bits. So I am on
such a craft high atm.

I have quite a few works in progress. I have a knitted rainbow horse to sew and stuff, I am nearly finished a knitted rabbit, I have 4 standing dolls cut out and ready to make, aswell as a felt dolphin and some ducks. I need to make Lauras Steiner doll for her birthday and Scarlett needs some new soakers as she is growing out of all her old ones. So much to do and so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment