Sunday, June 8, 2014

Beyond puerperium



I made a long sleeve puerperium cardi with some left over cotton fleece yarn for a friend expecting her 3rd baby. I also made her a little beanie not in the above picture.

Another friend is expecting her 4th baby. She had 3 boys and has found out this one is a little girl so I have put the little Helena cardi away for her along with a little singlet I have yet to photograph.

On the go I have 2 pairs of socks and a cardi for myself. One pair of the socks have been a real pain to knit the other I will probably get through over the long weekend. With My cardi I played a little yarn chicken and ran out with a tiny bit of second sleeve and button band to go. Ggrrrr! I have ordered another ball of yarn and have my fingers crossed that the dye lot will match.......

1 comment:

  1. I'm working on a sock too!
    Congrats on your new job!
    I love the little cardigan. Have this cardigan on Sian baby clothes to do list!
    Hope your well!

    ReplyDelete