Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Family Holiday.

We took the girls back up the Gold coast last week, this was a bit of a special family holiday, more about that later. We visited Dreamworld and Currumbin wildlife park this time. This is the first holiday I have had in nearly a year, and it was well overdue. I still have another week off to enjoy some time out at home. I have really been struggling with stress lately, mostly work related so some well deserved crafting time is in order I think!
       I have to finish a counted cross stitch, my FLS (I know longest ever wip), Jay's socks and I  need to get started on a skirt for Laura. I have done really well with stash busting this year and have even just about finished a blanket with a heap of bits and pieces of yarn gifted to me by a friend at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment