Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Little seal




I made this little felt seal back in November for laura's birthday. I just never seem to have time to blog! I have to make another felt animal for Imogen's birthday which is on Monday. Just trying to decide between a horse or a cat...........................

I have made a headband for the Top to toe swap at woolaholics which I need to post off. Great swap idea , we had to make a headband and send some hand-dyed sock wool to our swapee. I loved it because the project was quick enough for me to fit in!

I am so run off my feet with study, work and family my crafting time has reduced and I am really missing it.

I am halfway through a sock which I am using the Jolly Jumbuck December sock club from yarn collective and want to get started on another pair with the Yarn cafe January sock club yarn. Which reminds me the february sock club from Dyelicious will be turning up anytime now too! I love wooly mail, makes me so happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment