Sunday, December 9, 2007

I am in my 30's!

So I turned 30 on Thursday! Goodbye 20's. I can't believe it really but than I do have 4 children lol.

We have been so busy with end of year things Jay turned 35, Laura turned 3 and I had my birthday. Imogen had her ballet concert, Josie had her school play. Playgroup have there christmas/summer festival tomorrow and the school has theirs on Thursday. I don't think we will make the dance school xmas party. Too busy!!

The craft group is going well. We had a xmas stall on Wednesday and will be having another one this Wednesday. I have been busy with school craft things and am looking forward to the holidays! I did manage to make Laura a doll for her birthday. She was happy with it. I have been plodding along with some christmas presents too.
I am so happy I have christmas off work!! I don't have to work christmas eve,christmas day or boxing day. Woohoo! I am really looking forward to christmas except I am still shopping............
I will get all sorted once school finishes up. Fingers crossed anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment